Received directly from WESTJET, an Alberta Partnership
SCHEDULED REPATRIATION FLIGHTS
- Tuesday, April 7 from Port of Spain (POS), Trinidad and Tobago to Toronto on WestJet’s 737-800.
- These flights are part of the airline’s special operations in getting Canadians from international destinations amidst the closing of borders including two flights from Port of Spain (POS), a flight from Havana (HAV) and a flight from San Salvador. Altogether these four flights will carry almost 700 citizens home.
STATEMENT FROM ED SIMS ON REFUNDS:
We value the feedback we are receiving from our guests and appreciate how difficult this unprecedented situation is for all Canadians and for all countries globally. We are pleased that the Canadian Transportation Association has deemed refunding to a travel credit as an appropriate measure at this time. This positive response allows airlines operating in Canada to focus our efforts on managing our business through this crisis so that we can hasten our return to service and fulfill the travel obligations we have for the more than 25 million guests who fly with us each year.
AFFECTED FLIGHTS – visit the blog (updated)
- We have made updates to our affected flights blog, the changes now enable you to search by city.
- We appreciate your continued assistance in sharing these updates with the public.
- All information on affected flights remains posted here: https://blog.westjet.com/operational-updates-coronavirus-covid-19/