We strive to be your source for Aviation News in Canada. Our site contains News stories, Fleet Information, Airport Log and Albums. Our network of contacts has tripled in the past year.
- Air travel is about to go through its biggest transformation since 9/11 — and passengers will pay for it
- Three dead after float plane crashes near Edmonton airport: Mounties
- How safe is flying during the pandemic?
- Passengers near Manitoba COVID-19 case on June flights now told to self-isolate
- Masks to be made mandatory at Kelowna International Airport
- Air Canada cuts worry New Brunswick business community
- 3 flights to Vancouver International Airport possibly exposed to COVID-19
- North Bay mayor says Air Canada pullout is ‘devastating’ for city
- 2 injured in plane crash in Saint-Ours near Sorel, Que.
- PAL Airlines Reaffirms Commitment to Atlantic Canadian and Quebec Markets
- When You’re Ready to Travel, Star Alliance Helps You Plan, Then Fly With Confidence
- Self-isolation rules still apply to N.W.T, Nunavut residents travelling by air to Yukon
- Air Canada cancellations have long-term implications, says Atlantic business leader
- Labrador hit hard by Air Canada cuts, as leaders question airline motives
- FAA, Boeing complete 737 MAX certification test flights
- Winnipeg’s Richardson International offers a new kind of airport screening
- Business taking off at London International Airport as coronavirus restrictions begin loosening
- Airlines need aid or ability to fly to escape ‘catastrophic territory,’ Air Canada CEO warns
- Thank you, Craig from YVR
- France has reopened its borders to Canadian travellers
- stories (just send us the link to the story)
- photo (send us a link or the picture with what, where and when)
- fleet information
- airport log updates
- organisation links or updates
It is with heavy hearts that we bring you the very sad news, that the founder of Canadian Aviation News, Brian Dunn, sadly passed away on Tuesday July 23rd 2019. Click here for Brian’s eulogy given by Jeffrey Ward – 27 July 2019
Thank you to our volunteers and readers for keeping me alive!